Welcome! United Wisconsin is an independent, grassroots organization of citizens restoring the Wisconsin tradition of democracy in action.
MISSION: United Wisconsin is working to bring progressive values back to governing in Wisconsin.
OUR WORK: United Wisconsin’s work includes:
- Bringing meaningful campaign finance reform and election integrity to our elections.
- Taking Big Money out of our politics and hold our elected officials accountable to the people, not special interests.
- Fighting back against Citizens United.
- Passing local living wage legislation in communities across the state.
- Electing candidates on the state and local level who support the progressive values important to Wisconsin families.
- Training and support today’s grassroots community leaders who may become the elected officials of tomorrow.
- Fighting back against Scott Walker’s regressive agenda.
- Removing Scott Walker from office in 2014!
HISTORY: United Wisconsin led the grassroots effort to recall Governor Scott Walker, culminating in a historic recall election held June 5th, 2012. Between November 15th, 2011 and January 17th, 2012, United Wisconsin collected nearly one million petition signatures to bring Scott Walker to a recall election. This was the largest successful recall petition campaign in U.S. history.
How you can help:
- The best way to ensure our movement can continue is to become a member today!
- Donate $25 or anything you can! Don’t want to donate online? You can mail in your donation to the address below. Thank you!
- United Wisconsin
131 W Wilson St.
Madison, Wisconsin 53703
- Follow United Wisconsin on Twitter
- Join United Wisconsin on Facebook
- Find your county on Facebook groups and start talking to your neighbors.
- If you’re part of a group that supports our work, contact us today!
United Wisconsin is an official member of the America Votes coalition of Wisconsin.